To learn more about me, enjoy these samples of my professional and creative writing.
- A TechCommNZ mentoring success story from 2021 for the Technical Communicators Association of New Zealand
- Wellington’s Cuba Street: On the Restless Taniwha from 2015 for Public Streets
- Our Wireless Love Affair – Prezi presentation from 2012 for for Nerdnite Wellington.
- Working Internationally: Advice and Thoughts – from 2010 for Tech-WRL
- McSweeney’s Internet Tendency List: What People Said To Me Upon Being Informed I Had Applied To Work In Antarctica. A mild success in 2001! Later translated and republished in Norway.
Between 2016 and 2022, I was with Write Limited in Wellington, NZ. My blog posts for Write included:
- Instructions are more important than ever, November 2021
- Five ways to show respect with language, July 2020
- Reusing content confidently – our work with Merdian Energy and MadCap Flare, October 2018
- Is your grammar software a security risk? September 2017